I read a similar post to this one a few weeks ago except in a different genre of writing and I thought it would be a pretty fun one to do. What do you buy for a beauty blogger? What would be on my Christmas wish list? This was really fun to put together, mostly because it was fun to dream. Haha This list also works for anyone who is a makeup lover, like myself! 🙂
1. GIFT CARDS – There is always new makeup coming out, but it may not be at the exact time the special occasion is. Gift cards are a great idea because the makeup lover can save them until there is something new available that she can’t live without! 🙂 My top gift card suggestions would be: 1. Ulta 2. Sephora 3. CVS
2. Eye Shadow Palettes – I don’t know about you, but I can never have too many eye shadow palettes. If you happen to get me one I already have or don’t want just leave the gift receipt. 🙂 This is a little more thought out than the gift card option.
3. Beauty Blenders – A person can never have too many beauty blenders! I use these for so many things and eventually they do have to be replaced. I love having some on stand by just in case.
4. Unique products I could review for the blog – If you saw an eye liner stamp that was shaped like a Christmas tree or a holographic eye shadow that was in a unicorn box, snatch it up!! 🙂 I can always use fun things to write reviews about. Even if you aren’t a blogger, who doesn’t love new weird things to try! Well, maybe that is just me. Haha
5. A full face collection – Do you remember the recent review I did on the Tarte Collection that came in the big palette all together?!? Sure ya do! 🙂 I love those. It is practically a full face of makeup all in one giant beautiful package. Those are always great gifts!!
Now before anyone asks, I do have favorite brands that I would prefer over others, so here goes:
1. Bare Minerals
2. Urban Decay
4. IT cosmetics
6. Laura Gellar
7. Juvia’s Place
There are so many others, but these are most of the ones I love.
What would be on your wish list?? If you have made a post like this, link it below. If not, put a few things that would be on your list in the comment section! I look forward to knowing what is on your wish list!!!