Saturday Sampling’s *Video*

I am back finally with another video! 🙂 Back with a new monthly series on some samples that I receive each month. Hope you enjoy!!!!

Products:

Becca Backlight Priming Filter

Too Faced Replenishing Face Primer

Becca 24 hr foundation

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Flesh highlighting balm

Mac strobe cream

Mac mineralized blush

Urban Decay eye primer

Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner

It cosmetics Brow Power Pencil

Smashbox mascara primer

Smashbox super fan mascara

Urban Decay all nighter setting spray

Bare Minerals lipstick

Post contains affiliate links. If purchases are made using these links I get a small commission.

1. Rachael says:

So, you mentioned once I might need a blush…would you recommend that tan one( less noticeable) for me since I only plan on using the product you recommended? Funny about the lipstick…my first thought was, “Oh, she went with a more natural color.” I should have known better! Lol nice video. I like to see samples of face care stuff, so if you ever happen to get those, that’s more my interest. 😊

1. Rachael says:

Oh…where did you get that headband?? Totally gorgeous…and would nicely serve a purpose,too. 😊 Absolutely loved it.

I got it from Meijer, I believe. It is Goody brand.

I would get one that is slightly more pink probably, but this one wouldn’t be a bad color on you either. I do sometimes get skin care. I will cover some in my next video! 🙂

2. angel says:

you have such a gorgeous jolly face 🙂 love the headband too!

3. This is a great makeup tutorial, loved it.

4. Linh says:

I love this video so much. The products look so cool. Thanks for sharing!

5. scrapbookadventures365 says:

Wow that’s a lot of samples! Will be sure to check some of them out!

6. You have received really cool samples.

7. Mimi Lila says:

That’s a lot great samples. I love the tan one. Thanks for the tutorial. I enjoyed it and will check out some of them.

8. serena hale says:

Sharing with us these great samples were nice. I am not much of a makeup person, but it makes me want to be.

9. Preet says:

Thanks for sharing this video. I just love it and how you do your make-up. Can’t wait to see more of your videos.

10. Reese says:

I have actually been looking for a new primer to incorporate into my routine and think you have given me some inspiration to try out a new product! Thanks, girl!

11. ohh I love the look of that mascara! I don’t have any mascara primer either! Neat!

12. Nancie says:

I’m always on the lookout for new mascara. I’ll have to check and see if the Smashbox brand is available in my local area.

13. Olivia says:

So many good samples! I love anything Mac. I wear their highlighter every day! Also their blush is so good.