Tip Tuesday – Things You Need to Know

Untitled design (7)

Apply eye shadow first. That way you can clean up any fallout or stray shadow with your foundation afterward. If you apply under eye concealer, you could also do foundation first, then eye shadow, then use your concealer to clean up your shadow.

1. Nina says:

I feel like I’m reading Math equations. lol. I am not much into make-up so this is definitely a very informative tip!

2. Precise to the point and easy tips that is exactly how i would wish to start my tuesdays !!!

3. Thanks for this tip, dear! Very helpful especially am always confused with makeups.

4. In my case it’s foundation first, then eyeshadow, then eyebrows. 😀 Works fine for me. 🙂

Sometimes it depends on the colors you are using and if they have fallout. If you use very many shimmer eyeshadows and use dark colors or very bright colors, they have a tendency to fall onto your cheek or under eye and it is much easier to clean it up if you do your foundation or concealer after.

5. Thank you so much of your easy and precise tips. I preferably use the foundation first!

6. Elizabeth O says:

I like this tip. It’s such a great idea too, I will try this next time I wear make up!!

7. I only use foundation when I click pics for insta. However I always use concealer to hide my dark circles because I’m an insomniac.

8. Papa Jack says:

I mean ladies really knows how to make everything amazing when it comes to make up and I adore you guys!

9. Christina says:

I used to watch this show on Oxygen – it was one of those stupid reality shows about a hair salon – and I remember one of the makeup artists saying this tip! I haven’t thought about that show in years until today lol. This is a really great tip for makeup application and I’ll never forget it!

10. Jennifer L says:

I use to apply foundation before eyeshadow a few years ago but have since put eyeshadows before my foundation. It’s saved me from many oops moments especially during a smokey eye.

11. Great thank you. And what if you get stains of mascara? when am I supposed to use it during make up routine?

I do my mascara last. If you get some on your undereye or eyelid, you can use a q tip or a spoolie to clean it up without messing up your other makeup. You can also do your mascara right after your eyeshadow and clean it up with your foundation or concealer as well.

12. Becca Wilson says:

This is definitely a great tip! I however do not wear eye makeup but my sister does. I will be passing this along.

13. Great tip! After all my years of wearing makeup, I still put eye shadow on first and then have to reapply everything else.

14. eloise25 says:

great eye makeup tips… I’ll have to try it this way next time ; )

15. Thanks for the tips! I don’t wear makeup that often so these tips have really helped.

16. Blair villanueva says:

Sometimes applying eyeshadows is very tricky. So i always stays on neutral tones.

17. Katrina Ellen says:

This is such a great makeup tip. I never would have thought to do something like this.