*NEW* Neutrogena Force of Nature eye and lip palettes by Kerry Washington

06C006DF-FB4D-41E8-A933-11A1C024DFB2

Neutrogena has a brand new lip palette as well as a brand new eyeshadow palette. I have never tried Neutrogena eye and lip products, but I love their facial care line as well as their Clear Skin Foundation. I have never really seen them as a cosmetics brand. I have always placed them more into skin care, but they are starting to really put themselves squarely into the cosmetics competition.

A1E73286-1BB1-4409-8D69-069F57951A50

First, of course, lets talk about the packaging. I love it! It is absolutely beautiful! The cases are plastic and have Kerry Washington’s signature on the outside. The signature is done in the colors that are inside the palette which is really neat.  Also, at $12.99 each palette, they are at a very good price point compared to other palettes.

FORCE OF NATURE EYESHADOW PALETTE

1C9F6D7D-27DB-485E-8B71-7B7A4F69C49F

If you have been reading my blog long, you know that I have extremely sensitive eyelids. In fact, I have passed up some new palettes because I just know I will have an allergic reaction. I decided to go ahead and try this one because it comes from a brand that is known for its qualities for sensitive skin and skin prone to breakouts. This also is a little different for me because it is a very neutral palette. I am not a neutral person. I DEF586DB-9EF8-45EF-9B42-FD09641C4171love, love, love color palettes!! I figured it wouldn’t hurt to have one neutral palette though. The palette says they have built in primer, but I noticed that they still look much better when using a liquid primer first. The first 2 colors don’t show up on my skin, but they make good setting powders for the primer. The darker colors are very pretty and really can make a beautiful smoky eye! I have done a few looks with them and I love how easy they are to apply and you can have a great look very quickly. They are a little powdery and they have some kick up in the pan, but not too bad considering the price point.

FORCE OF NATURE LIP PALETTE

be32a26f-fc4e-43bf-b292-8be297aea062.jpeg

I only have one other lip palette, which is the Smashbox ablaze one. The thing I love about that one is that it comes with a brush and a place to keep the brush in the palette so it is easy to take on the go. This one does not come with a brush nor a place to put one in the palette. I don’t like using my fingers to apply things like this. If you take it on the go, you have to take a brush separately and then try to find a way to wipe it off before putting it in your makeup bag or it will get all over everywhere. So, that is really the only bad thing I have to say about this palette. These smell so good. They have some pomegranate and mango extract in them which gives them a great fruity smell. The colors are all beautiful and they apply very smoothly with a brush. I m not crazy about a matte lip, so I always top them with a gloss, but they look so pretty. They aren’t crazy colors like I tend to wear often, but they are beautiful rosey colors.

7C9252CD-6F60-4EC5-A48F-19C99BD1209B  I have used these several times and still have not had an allergic reaction. I am so excited about that! I love both of these palettes and will continue to reach for them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a great product that doesn’t cost a lot of money.

These are available anywhere Neutrogena cosmetics are sold.

1. Kristie Jukkola says:

Ooh! I LOVE those colors!

2. The pricing for these is really reasonable. I love the shades in the eyeshadow palette they’re perfect for me.

3. themommytale says:

Wow the shades are brilliant . I love the eye palette the most and you look nice in pic.

4. These shades looks so pretty on your face and also the price is affordable 🙂 Lovely eye palette

5. Love the colours and the way you have a different colour on the bottom of your eyelid to the top, I need to practice this technique!

6. happyandbusy says:

I also love make up. I’ll try this one soon

7. Eloise says:

I like the color choices of both the eyes and lips… I tend to go for the neutral shades for a more natural look (so the colors should work well).

8. I didn’t know Neutrogena had cosmetics. I use it’s facewash. I would definitely give it a try. Lovely.

9. I love these colors! Good to know this works well with sensitive skin, it’s hard to find products that don’t make me break out.

10. Melissa Bradbury says:

This product is totally new to me. I love the range of colours though and is worth a try.

11. pooja1026 says:

I have very sensitive skin and have used Neutrogena in the past. But as you said, I never used their eyeshadows. They look gorgeous on you. I sure will try them soon.

12. I seldom wear eye shadows because they always seem to make my eyes itch since I too have very sensitive skin plus allergies. I bought a different brand of eye shadow a few months ago and was irritated that they didn’t have brushes or even space for them inside the pack.

13. I am seriously loving the palettes here, especially the lip palette. It looks so good. Love the shades.

14. Elizabeth O says:

These palettes look really lovely. I did not know Neutrogena did make up so i’d definitely love to try these out.

15. Matt says:

Seems like a really good deal and the makeup looks great, the subtle shade blend in nicely. Will definitely suggest to my lady.

16. Laura Dove says:

Oh I love that! It’s so pretty and such gorgeous colours! I love to wear neutral shade, I’ve never tried Neutrogena!

17. First of all, I am loving this packaging! It looks super nice! Second of all, so glad you are so satisfied with this palette! it does sound amazing!

18. Michelle says:

What pretty colors in these palettes. They’re really great colors for fall, too. I will keep an eye out for them.

19. Lovely post! That natural eyeshadow palette seems to have nice and down to earth colors. I will keep this one in mind when looking for the next makeup palette. 🙂

20. Christina says:

Omg I am in love with that eye shadow Palette! I’ve never really been a big fan of lip palettes just because you can’t take it with you like a lipstick. But that eye shadow palette looks seriously beautiful. I love all those colors!

21. toastycritic says:

Looks like some very beautiful palettes to have around. I’m know my ex would love these as she loved those natural tones.

22. I love the earthy, natural tones in the eyeshadow palette as well as the nice earthy colors on the lip palette. You did a great job on your eye makeup.. looks fab!

23. Kisa Johnson says:

What nice colors the palettes have! I am not good with makeup and have no patience, but you look very nice in what you put on.

24. Flyingkids says:

The eye shadow palette’s colors are really good, especially for beginners. The lip palette is really nice as well. This kind of review is really helpful for a lot of readers. Thanks for sharing your real thoughts on this 🙂

Yes, they are very easy and simple colors to work with! Thanks for your comment!

25. Nice colors! And they shine 😍😍. I loved! Honestly never tried a lip pallet but they look so good. Thanks for doing this review. Best regards

yes, they are beautiful colors! Thank you!

26. aisasami says:

I love these colors, especially the “FORCE OF NATURE LIP PALETTE”!

I really enjoy the lip palette colors! They are very versatile and. You can mix them together to make new colors!

27. I like your new palettes, especially those lip palettes the shades are very womanly and glam.

28. DrKLeeBanks says:

I’ve also used their skin care products, but I didn’t know Neutrogena also made cosmetics like this. I especially like the earthtones eye shadow palette.