New L.A. Girl Lineup

Untitled design

What’s new from LA GIRL? Have you tried any L.A. Girl products? I had never tried them before, but was intrigued by the prices and these new items that were available at Ulta. So, let’s take a look at these new items.

Face Palette – This palette has 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. The blushes are beautiful and are perfect for my skin tone. They are perfectly pigmented and so lovely. The bronzer is also a good shade for my skin. The highlighter was the only thing from this palette that I really didn’t like.  Each product is pretty powdery, but I pretty much expect that from something that retails for just $7.99. The highlighter barely showed up other than a little bit of glitter and I am pretty particular about my highlighters.

DSC_0103

Lip Scrub – This wasn’t great. It was more liquid than scrub. 🙂 It retails for $4.99. I ended up giving it to my daughter because she loves lip things to play with.

Lip Primer – I honestly didn’t notice that this helped with lipstick lasting longer. It did make my lips smooth and I really liked the feeling after I put it on. Retail is $4.99.

Lip Gloss Topper – I love this stuff! This also retails at $4.99. This is super, duper glossy. My favorite thing about this is that it is not sticky. I do not like sticky gloss.

DSC_0151

Precision lip liner – This was also a no. It was really hard to apply smoothly, it kept skipping and I had to go over the same place a couple of times. This is a pretty large pencil and retails at just $2.99. I did love the color, if that is any consolation!

Precision Eye Liner – This retails for $2.99 just like the lip pencil. It is a large pencil and will last a while. This is another product that I really liked. The color is gorgeous. It is more dry than I really like, but for the price you can’t beat it. DSC_0101

Fine line Eyeliner – This retails for $5.99 and is a liquid eyeliner. I was not a big fan of this eyeliner. It was a little too much liquid for my liking.

Overall I would recommend the products because of the price. They are obviously not going to be as good or high quality as a higher quality brand, but for the price I think they are good products. I didn’t have any reactions to any of these products, which considering my sensitive skin, is quite an accomplishment.

Shop, save and earn rewards

Have you ever tried any L.A. Girl products? Did you like them? What is your favorite product?

1. The liners look good and pretty. No I haven’t used this brand but can give it a try.

It is definitely a very affordable brand.

2. I think I need to try the lip primer. I have the tendency to lose my lipstick the second I leave the house. I don’t eat it, I don’t lick it, it just disappears. A mystery, really!

I never use primer, I just have never really found the need for it. If you tend to lose it though, it might help. It could be a problem also with the kind of lipstick you are using.

3. Kam Balitaan says:

I find the lip primer interesting. I’ve been loyal to MACs lip primer for years now. Maybe I should give it a try!

I have never been into lip primers. I don’t know why. Maybe because I have never found one that I love.

4. julivaglobal says:

I use to have these as a teenager, so glad that they still have them around.

Yep, still around an coming up with new stuff! 🙂

5. I’m not sure the price would lead me to buy the products. I want something that works really, really well. I can’t stand it when it feels like an eye or lip liner drags across my skin. Ugh! It’s still fun to test out ALL THE PRODUCTS. 🙂

Yes, I would definitely rather spend more money and get something that works really well.

6. Karen says:

not tried these before! Thanks for sharing

7. Devyani Ray says:

I haven’t tried this line yet. Now I want to try the eyeliner.

I have not tried any of these products yet but they sound great! My daughter knows more about make up than I do, so she’d probably like these.

9. Aestheticcontradiction says:

Never tried these but as you say, they look good for affordable products.

10. I haven’t tried this line yet. Glad to know about that lip pencil skipping before purchasing.

11. Shanese says:

I didn’t know L.A Girl had so many other options. I know they have foundation but I don’t have it. But I do have their concealers and a highlighter.

12. vballangel5 says:

I love their beauty products

13. I’ve never tried any LA Girl makeup before, but it seems like a great brand! I really love how affordable everything is!

14. lavieenmay says:

I’ve used their eyeliner in the past and I really liked it! I agree with you that it’s great quality for the price, but it’s definitely not the best quality out there.

15. Bunmies Healthy Choices says:

Thanks for sharing this post, I will be trying this out soon.

16. Cristina Pop says:

I never tried out these products. But now I will surely give them a try!

17. kumamonjeng says:

I have been thinking of getting a lip scrub too and this one are more liquid than scrub. Love your honest review. It help me to choose the texture carefully before I purchase. At least I need to press out some from the tester to check on the texture.

18. I’ve not tried any L.A GIRL products yet but they look nice. The scrub would be welcome as well as the Face Palette since I’m seriously looking for a great bronzer and highlighter.

19. Andrew Koscielecky says:

Wow,
    I was looking some make up stuff for my Wife. I’ll check it out. For sure She don’t know this brand.
    Thanks for sharing!

20. Meygan says:

Thanks for your honest opinions on all of the products. Love that your daughter gets the goodies that didn’t work out! I bet she loves it.

21. I can’t believe how inexpensive these products are, I am going to try out the lip liner.

22. trinaellen says:

I’ve never used this brand but I love trying affordable makeup and hunting for great products that can save me tons of money from my usual makeup spots, so I will have to give it a try!

23. These prices are great! I love the eye liner I am going to check it out! Ty for sharing!

24. Lip primers?? thats the first time im hearing it. I really need to get one of these. Do they sell in Sephora.

25. momi berlin says:

looks like a nice brand and also an equally nice pencil for the eyes. I am not much into eye liner but would love to still try this.

26. My wife is a huge fan of your blog and she loved this posts. She says thanks!

27. This is not for me but my wife really have a great interest in it.

28. Price does make a difference because makeup can tend to get a little expensive. Glad to know they sell it at Ulta. There is one not too far from my house.

29. Mum mum Ma says:

Costmetics are so expensive. This brands seems pretty easy on pocket.

It definitely is!!

30. Nathan Tran says:

This blog is really helpful for all teenage girls who need a beautiful face when they hang out with friends! Thanks for sharing

31. I have never used L.A. Girl Lineup, actually this is my first time reading about them

32. Maria Sigrid Lo says:

Oh I haven’t. But I like it that they are affordable. 🙂 I am not sure if they are available in our local beauty store though.

33. Sigrid Says says:

And when it gets to my country, it might become expensive already because they are considered imported. huhuhu

34. nicolyl says:

I am still yet to try l.a. girl. I think the first thing I would try is the oh so famous concealer.

35. I have never tried LA Girl. I like the packaging and the sound of the brand. it looks pretty affordable too!

36. New stuff coming out has always been exciting for my customers when i worked in Health & Beauty…… They are always eager to try new stuff….. Thanks for sharing….. They’ll find it helpful….

37. Charu Sharma says:

Thank you for sharing the product details. I would definitely love to try the face palette and lip gloss.

38. I suppose one would look so glitzy and glamorous! Feeling fabulous! Thanks for sharing this lovely post.

39. I never tried using a lip primer, maybe I should this time and see the results on me 😀

40. This brand seems to be really good and is quite affordable as well. Great review

It is very affordable, which is definitely a huge plus! 🙂

41. Everything On A Plate says:

We haven’t tried this brand yet ..but it looks good !

42. twinspirational says:

This makeup looks fabulous. We haven’t tried this brand yet and generally use Bobbi Brown products.

43. Nina says:

Most bloggers would simply give a good review for perks. I admire you for such an honest review. I might give it a try. 🙂

44. fibidrese says:

These products look good! I would like to try all of them.

45. Lisa Rios says:

This looks like such a great line! I’ll have to try it.