When people think QVC, they usually think of watching infomercials on the television and calling a phone number to impulse buy that magic vacuum that will apparently pick up every spec of dirt off of every surface in your home. I have news for you, that is not QVC any more. They have modernized! Yes, they still are on tv, but they are also on social media, have a website, a credit card, and easy ways to pay for the goodies that you want! So, here is a look at my favorite beauty products from QVC.
1. ANYTHING BARE MINERALS – as you all know, I love Bare Minerals. They are my favorite makeup brand for my sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. QVC often gets exclusive products from Bare Minerals! They are either launched at QVC first, or occasionally they get a product that is only available from them. They also have an easy pay option, which I love! They often run specials for 4,5,6 easy pays. That means you pay an equal amount over those months until the item is paid off. I also really like this because if you don’t like an item and want to return it, you have only paid a partial payment and don’t have to wait to be reimbursed the entire amount. Here are a couple examples of Bare Minerals items I like to get from QVC.
2. IT cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Pot With Brush – I love, love, love this concealer!! This is also available in a tube form, but I actually prefer the pot. It is thick and covers really well, but doesn’t feel heavy. It looks great on the skin without feeling like your under eye area is really weighed down! It comes with a brush that applies it very well. You can apply and blend with the double ended brush. This is definitely a product that I highly recommend if you use an under eye concealer for dark circles or discoloration!
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop – This is the highlighter of highlighters, my holy grail, the absolutely most gorgeous way to add a shimmer to your face. I absolutely love this! It goes on beautifully and this particular shade matches my skin tone perfectly. Every single time I wear this, I get a compliment on my face. I am so glad I decided to try this! It is a little pricey, so I tend to save it for special occasions.
4. Philosophy Confetti Birthday Cake Body Kit – This kit is great! Who doesn’t love the smell of birthday cake! This set Includes:
32-fl oz confetti birthday cake vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath
16-fl oz the ice cream man glazed body souffle
0.4-oz sugar sprinkles high flavor lip shine
The soufflé is amazing! It is so moisturizing and creamy. It smells amazing! I am allergic to most things that have a floral smell, so I usually go for food scents. This does not disappoint!
5. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Highlighting Palette – If you read my blog at all, you know that I am a sucker for highlighters!! I love a beautiful, blinding highlight. I love seeing the shimmer and glow. It is just so pretty! This palette does not disappoint. This palette Includes:
- 0.176-oz highlighter in Daylight, a white gold shade
- 0.176-oz highlighter in Skylight, a pearl shade
- 0.176-oz highlighter in Spotlight, a champagne shade
- 0.176-oz highlighter in Candlelight, a rose gold shade
- Fan brush