Top 5 Must Have Beauty Items from QVC

pinterest

When people think QVC, they usually think of watching infomercials on the television  and calling a phone number to impulse buy that magic vacuum that will apparently pick up every spec of dirt off of every surface in your home. I have news for you, that is not QVC any more. They have modernized! Yes, they still are on tv, but they are also on social media, have a website, a credit card, and easy ways to pay for the goodies that you want! So, here is a look at my favorite beauty products from QVC.

1. ANYTHING BARE MINERALS – as you all know, I love Bare Minerals. They are my favorite makeup brand for my sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. QVC often gets exclusive products from Bare Minerals! They are either launched at QVC first, or occasionally they get a product that is only available from them. They also have an easy pay option, which I love! They often run specials for 4,5,6 easy pays. That means you pay an equal amount over those months until the item is paid off. I also really like this because if you don’t like an item and want to return it, you have only paid a partial payment and don’t have to wait to be reimbursed the entire amount. Here are a couple examples of Bare Minerals items I like to get from QVC.

blush

Gen Nude Blush Trio and Brush

complexion rescue

Complexion Rescue 7 piece set

mineral water

Mineral Cleansing Water Duo

8455e68249d8e76a295428a823225bdf

2.  IT cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Pot With Brush – I love, love, love this concealer!! This is also available in a tube form, but I actually prefer the pot. It is thick and covers really well, but doesn’t feel heavy. It looks great on the skin without feeling like your under eye area is really weighed down! It comes with a brush that applies it very well. You can apply and blend with the double ended brush. This is definitely a product that I highly recommend if you use an under eye concealer for dark circles or discoloration!

d0b09be02bae8b0ff105775b5601fe8c

3.  Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop – This is the highlighter of highlighters, my holy grail, the absolutely most gorgeous way to add a shimmer to your face. I absolutely love this! It goes on beautifully and this particular shade matches my skin tone perfectly. Every single time I wear this, I get a compliment on my face. I am so glad I decided to try this! It is a little pricey, so I tend to save it for special occasions.

9f0655f94de449a3274ff55ee4bca413

4.  Philosophy Confetti Birthday Cake Body Kit – This kit is great! Who doesn’t love the smell of birthday cake! This set Includes:

32-fl oz confetti birthday cake vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath

16-fl oz the ice cream man glazed body souffle

0.4-oz sugar sprinkles high flavor lip shine

The soufflé is amazing! It is so moisturizing and creamy. It smells amazing! I am allergic to most things that have a floral smell, so I usually go for food scents. This does not disappoint!

d0dbcf1198f815f2b7a4f59b6749f28c

5.  Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Highlighting Palette – If you read my blog at all, you know that I am a sucker for highlighters!! I love a beautiful, blinding highlight. I love seeing the shimmer and glow. It is just so pretty! This palette does not disappoint. This palette Includes:

• 0.176-oz highlighter in Daylight, a white gold shade
  • 0.176-oz highlighter in Skylight, a pearl shade
  • 0.176-oz highlighter in Spotlight, a champagne shade
  • 0.176-oz highlighter in Candlelight, a rose gold shade
  • Fan brush
So many pretty colors to choose from and so many options!
These are just a few of the awesome products that are available on QVC. What about you? Have you ordered anything from QVC? Why do you or do you not shop there? If you do order there, what is your favorite product?

1. Holly says:

Okay, I had no idea all of these brands were available on QVC! Heading over there for a shopping spree now, lol!

2. Francisca Garreton says:

So many great brands available at QVC! I love the variety f products that you are showcasing! This is a great round up!

3. Shilpa Bindlish says:

I’m not much into makeup. But this Philosophy Confetti Birthday Cake Body Kit seems so luxurious for complete skin care.

4. Francisca Garreton says:

Thank you so much for this roundup! I am always in the look out for new products to try and I am excited to try some of these products! Are they gentle on your skin?

Yes. I have very sensitive skin and these are all products that I can use without having any problems.

5. Marysa says:

I haven’t shopped at QVC, and I can’t say I am familiar with any of these products, although I used to buy Philosophy products all the time. That birthday cake scent sounds amazing!

6. Emma Riley says:

I have never tried to use these products but it looks like a great products from different brands. I will share this with my sister and I am she will like it.

7. mrsyoungade says:

I like to try that under eye concealer you mentioned, since I have been sleep deprived lately due to my 6 month old baby, so I think I can really use this. Also that highlighter must be really good as well, i hope it will match my skintone as well.

8. Casey Loo says:

I love QVC and I’ve been watching it for a few good years. Your recommendations are really great, especially Philosophy Confetti Birthday Cake Body Kit is something I will def. cop. Thx!

9. Laurie says:

I do love Bare Minerals. I have to admit that I’ve never thought of buying from QVC. Thanks for bringing this option to my attention.

10. These looks like awesome products. Will surely recommend to my friend. She would love this. Thanks

11. bigzubi says:

Your detailed feedback on the cosmetics and the information provided is worth some attention.

12. Those are some amazing products. Bare Minerals have some great items indeed.

13. Patricia says:

What a great list u got! I agree with Becca it is also a fave together with hourglass!

14. Laurence says:

love you top 5 must have, I will definitely have those nude brush and trio blush. I always want to have those in my bag 🙂

15. jeanwaren says:

Oh my! I love everything Bare Minerals. This list is everyone’s dream. How I wish I can find sale in Sephora. I really want to replace all my make up.

16. Melanie Poulos Walsh says:

I love all things Philosophy! They make the best gifts! I had no idea you could nab them on QVC!

17. OnlybrightNess says:

I don’t know those brands but the products sounds great !! Here in France with don’t have them, but fortunatelly, we have others ahah Thanks for sharing ! 🙂

18. Joanna says:

The confetti birthday cake bathing kit sounds divine! I would love to try it out, I usually buy many bath products that have sweet scents. My current shower gel is honey flavoured 🙂

19. These are all great products. I never thought of buying my beauty products from QVC, but they do have everything. The older I get, the less I like to go shopping and the more makeup I need lol.

20. I remember watching QVC when I was a kid and always telling my mom, “We need this!” and then she would tell me no. It was always so disappointing. Well, now I’m an adult and I can order from there if I want to. And guess what!!! I hate buying makeup in the store because I feel like I look like an idiot who doesn’t know what they’re doing.

21. toastycritic says:

All of these look pretty great. But I think if I were to get one for my daughter it would be the mineral cleansing water duo. She loves the face cleansers.

22. Jonah says:

Not a fan of make-up but these look amazing! I bet my friends would love this tho so I am going to share to them. Thanks for this post!

23. Hannah Marie says:

Wow, I haven’t tried vanilla scented shampoo yet. This one is a good find.

24. Philosophy Confetti Birthday Cake Body Kit looks interesting. Where can I buy those?

25. Dana Brillante-Peller says:

That under eye concealer set is definitely something I’ll be looking into this holiday season. Might throw some hints to the husband, too!

26. daytimevegan says:

These are all great brands! I’ve tried bronzer from Becca and it was amaaaazing!!

27. betzycuellar says:

I would want to try out the bare minerals set.

Bare Minerals is my favorite!

28. Rosey says:

I’ve never used QVC. I am thinking of getting exercise equipment though, and QVC came to mind.

It is amazing the range of products that they carry.

29. Lynnette says:

I am all for a good highlight! Love glowing skin!

Me too! Highlighter is my favorite product! I have so many different ones!

30. Nina Kasper says:

I am a huge fan of IT cosmetics!!! Their products are simply amazing!

Me too! They have a fantastic line of products!

31. Becca Wilson says:

My grandmother used to shop QVC all the time. I had no idea that they had so many beauty products like this.