Box of Crayons Ishadow Palette

boxf crayomsI am so excited to be reviewing this great Ishadow palette. The company is called The Crayon Case

D44C82C6-377F-49B7-A59F-A7C6E58A759C

They sell a lot of great things! I believe that this was their first product, but they also sell eye primer, brushes, and have since released other makeup and another eyeshadow palette. In a giant sea of neutral eyeshadows, this palette is the sun setting over the waters. So many beautiful colors. Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE color. I get so tired of every brand coming out with palette after palette of their version of neutral eye colors.

8778500b-cfd8-45bb-9419-9d389d4ba898.jpegLet’s start with the packaging because we all know that is the first thing we see. It comes in this great box with lots of color and is very eye catching. Also, this palette is HUGE!!! The pans are enormous and it is a very good deal with a $30 price tag.

A01F275A-BAB7-4FC2-B0B0-B67A7B0A5C77

There is a nice mixture of mattes and shimmers. The pigments are awesome! There are so many unique looks that can be made with these colors. This palette will take you back to your childhood when you would carefully pick the perfect color to finish that picture of a cat, dog, or pony that you were so carefully coloring. This is a new kind of art, and one of my favorite kinds of art. I love being able to make fun new looks with bright eyeshadow colors. I will be sharing some of the looks I have come up with on my instagram. You can follow me here:  Melissas Fave Makeup

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

My favorite color in this palette is……….. Sorry, I can’t pick one. Every color is awesome!!!

I definitely think this is a must have. Whether you like high end or drugstore makeup, the price on this palette was enough to convince me to buy it and I definitely think it is more than worth it! This could be your ONLY eyeshadow palette. (Although we all know that once you are sucked into the world of eyeshadow, you can’t have just one!)

As for how my skin did with it, I have had no burning or itching with any of the colors in this palette. I am so excited that I haven’t had any bad reactions because I absolutely love, love, love these colors!!!!!

What do you think? Are you bold enough to wear these colors? Which colors would you use for your first look?

1. Laurie says:

I’m not sure I’m bold enough to wear those colors but I definitely have some friends that are and I will share with them. I love the packaging!

2. Faith Love Life & Style says:

Thanks for sharing this! I am traveling home to the Caribbean for a family wedding and want to use bold, vivid colors like these. I’ll checking this palette out!

3. Kristie says:

Wow! These looks are so great on you! Just seeing the open palette… anyone who knows you knows that it would be love at first sight for you. I can see how this would also be a set to keep hidden from little eyes. Little ones could definitely be drawn to that packaging and decide to use it for their favorite craft. Ha! Keep creating my friend…. just beautiful!

You are so right!! 🙂 Cadence loves looking at it! 🙂 It is the first palette that I have found that is truly “me”!

4. Beautiful bold colors! I am actually familiar with this Crayon case due to watching my favorite vloggers put this on. I think it is amazing and the hue is so true and vivid! Thanks for sharing! I might just get one for kicks even if I do not really wear bold colors!

5. It's Megan says:

These are so saturated! Love it!

6. Hollie says:

These colors are so bold. I’m not always 100% bold but I definitely like all of the colors.

7. confettiandbliss says:

Wow! What a beautiful bold color palate. It takes real confidence to wear those bright colors. My niece would absolutely love the Box of Crayons eyeshadow. She could absolutely pull these colors off!

8. This is such a fun eyeshadow palette! I’ll absolutely look into getting this, I love all the diverse color options.

9. I love the packaging of this! I do like bold colors and would have fun with this.

10. Jane Michael says:

I have never been a beauty conscious women ,but I have always liked wearing eyeliners and light color lipsticks . Your post makes me want to try something new ..nice one ..

11. Now that is the cutest little palette of eyeshadows I’ve seen in a long time. And the colors are so fun and bold. I love that white is included in this.

I love the white! It is great for highlighting the inner eye and brow especially.

I just love this box! Too cool. These look like some nice colors. I’m glad it’s not too expensive.

13. I have heard really mixed reviews on this pallet, but it looks really pretty! I love the bold colors, and think they would be really fun for special occasions and going out

14. Jessica May says:

This looks like so much fun and I bet my daughters would love to get into it with me. So much fun!

15. Sarah Bailey says:

What a fun palette! I love that it has such a range of colours, like a real crayon box! So many things you can do with it!

16. The colors are great, but the packaging is amazing! I absolutely love it! The shades look great on you.

17. Molly says:

Oh that palette looks so fun!

18. Proper packaging is always my top priority whenever I’m picking out anything so definitely, I’m in love with your box! And the colors in the palette are as amazing! What I love for my eyeshadows.

19. Isabella says:

Such a fun palette! I love the color on you!
    Izzy

20. Love the colors! It looks fun to use as well 🙂

21. Rosey says:

I think you CAN’T have one palette of eye shadow, or like me, when it drops and breaks, you have none.
    😦 I’d have bought this one too.

22. Pradnya says:

I love this pallete. Haven’t seen one this colourful. Do you have a YouTube channel. Not able to see a link.

23. How much fun!! Happy colors, I’m like more earth colors but is always good to have some options.

24. No way! What a fun concept! I just love the playfulness of this product and for that alone I’ll be willing to try it even though I’m not much of a makeup person 🙂

25. Wanda Lopez says:

Love the packaging. I can see some of my friends loving it! Very bold and fun.

26. This is a cool post! What an interesting pallet, this seems like it could be nice for teens. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

27. Jojo Hua says:

That looks like such a fun palette! However, I went a bit crazy shopping a while ago and now I have enough eyeshadow to last me 10 lifetimes, so I’ve banned myself from buying any more!

28. Debby says:

I would have loved this when my kids were in high school. I had to work hard to find bright eyeshadows and fancy glittery ones.

29. That is such cute packaging! The colors are not what I normally wear (I’m a neutral girl) but I have to admit that they do look fun! I like the look you created!

30. Princess Quinn says:

Just like you, I am obsessed with palettes too. This palette is so cute and all the colors are must haves. I always go for either metallic or matte nudes. And I think, I must also have this kind of colorful palette.

31. Calvin says: