Tutorial Tuesday: My Secret to Winged Eye Liner

I was so excited to find a way for me to do winged eye liner in spite of my tremors. Watch the video below to check it out!

Products Used: Beth Blender Beauty Stencils

Box of Crayons IShadow Palette

1. Astrid says:

Wow, that’s amazing! I am blind, so cannot do eye liner properly at all. I’m so glad you’ve found a way to do this.

2. Cassie says:

Wow loved your video! You are so inspiring to others!

3. Methroughureyes says:

Great stencil. I have one that i use for shaping my eyebrows it’s literally a God send. I loved the look too. well done.

4. I was looking for something similar but not able to find. Lucky me I saw your blog. Thanks.

5. theeverydaygrace says:

this look is beautiful! amazing job!

So pretty! I’m not sure if this would look good on me or not. I’ll show my daughter though. She wants to try something like this.

7. Nancy L says:

What a great idea! I didn’t know they had stencils to create for shadow and lining the eyes. I always get frustrated when drawing smooth lines on my ‘old lady’ lids. I have to give this a try! Great video!

8. This is so pretty. I do not have a steady hand and my eyes are always watery from allergies so eye makeup and I are nor friends.

9. I could so use these stencils. I’m the worst at wing liner because of my tiny eyes. It makes it harder to get the liner to lay just right.

10. Abrah Sprung says:

So smart to use a stencil! Wow! Who knew? Now I do.

11. Brittany says:

I am so bad at applying eye liner…especially wing tip! Thanks for sharing this tutorial!

12. Thanks for a simple video. Have tried for long getting a perfect winged liner!

13. natalielovesbeauty says:

Winged liner was a hard one for me when teaching myself how to apply makeup! Thankfully now I rarely mess it up!

My hands are so unsteady because of my tremors that I mess it up unless I can find a trick to doing it like this! 🙂

14. Princess Quinn says:

You have naturally gorgeous eyes. I love them! And your technique is quite easy to follow. Thanks for the tips.

15. Rebecca says:

I suck at doing my makeup, I’ve always been such a tomboy. I always love finding good, simple makeup videos 🙂

16. Jessica May says:

You look beautiful! I love your title also! Oh to have time to apply eyeliner! I have two toddlers running around, even if I could get it on my eyes someone would bump my arm in the process! Great post!

I have three little ones, so I understand. I like to make the time though, when possible. 🙂

17. Sarah Scheinger says:

I fail at the wing eyeliner life, so I commend you. I’m going to have to try your tricks 😉

18. A good winged eyeliner can make a huge difference. Glad you found a tutorial that works for you.

19. Casey Loo says:

Wow, I love your video because you can see everything that works. I’m sure I’m going to get this for myself at the store. Thx

20. ohmummymia says:

Looks amazing I always want to do it but I looks like a panda I need to go with your tutorial

21. Rachael says:

I’m one of those that would look like a kid playing, but maybe the next time we see each other…you can do me however you wish…just to see what a new me would be. You can always pull off the brights. Pretty sure I’d look like a clown. Lol…great job…and awesome you found something to use to help with tremors.

22. Wildish says:

I swear I could NEVER get this even so I gave up. Maybe I’ll try this! haha!