Tell Me About It Tuesday

(Disclaimer – I do not sell Younique, nor do I get any compensation for talking about their products, nor do I get commission if sales are made from the links in this post.)

DB713ED4-3BDD-492C-B7BE-6770348D5538
You can tell these have been very well used. These are some of my favorite colors.

We are taking a break from “Tutorial Tuesday” to bring you a “Tell Me About It Tuesday”.

Have you ever heard of Younique cosmetics? I hadn’t heard of them until a few months ago when I saw a video of a presenter doing a tutorial and showing their products. Then one of my friends at church starting selling it, so I was really curious to find out what these products were all about. I decided to order a couple of things and then I had a party and ordered som

e more things. 🙂 I think my favorite thing is their eyeshadows. They have amazing colors, great pigment, are so easy to blend, and have a fantastic payoff with the finished look. If you would like to see the shadows in action, you can check out my eyeshadow tutorial here: Tutorial Tuesday: Eye Shadow

I decided to do a post on this makeup brand and instead of just me talking about it, I decided to ask my friend Adriana, who is a presenter to write about her favorite Younique products. This brand isn’t talked about much in the beauty industry and it is mostly because it is a MLM marketing company, but they do have amazing products and their prices are very comparable to their high end makeup brands. So, without further ado, here are Adriana’s favorite Younique products.

I have really fallen in love with Younique products. While I could easily go on and on about it I’ll just highlight my 3 favorite products.
1) The product that started it all, Epic Mascara. It’s easily the best mascara I’ve used. It gives you fantastic volume and length and unlike our 3D fiber lashes, it’s only one step. So it’s perfect for everyday wear.
2) Toning rose water spritz. I have a lot of redness in my face so this product is perfect for my no makeup days. Just spritz on some rose water and head on my way.
3) Depends on the season. Haha. So I love the Touch loose powder foundation right now with the summer weather making my skin extra oily. But during the winter and fall Touch liquid foundation is my go-to. Both are a medium coverage and super lightweight.

Having the opportunity to sell has been amazing. I love that I don’t have to keep an inventory stocked up and that I don’t even pay a fee for my website. The ease of it is perfect for my busy life. I feel extremely blessed that I have two jobs that I love. And this business helps me help women to feel empowered and beautiful because it’s helped me feel empowered and beautiful.

If you are interested in checking out what younique has to offer or having a completely online party where you can earn free and half off product check out Adriana’s website here: Adriana Payton

If you are interested in July’s special, click here: July Customer Kudos

I have learned not to write off a brand just because it might seem unconventional. From MLM companies, app exclusive brands, discount brands, QVC, home shopping network, and beyond: you never know what treasure you might find. Also, if buying something from one of these companies means I am helping someone reach their full potential and realize their dreams, then I am all in!

1. catcandothat says:

Some of the best finds are ones you haven’t seen on the big screen.

2. nmgilb says:

I have a friend who is a presenter and as a show of support in her new venture I bought a few things. I was so happily surprised with the quality. I got so much more than I expected.

Me too! I fell in love with their eyeshadow so much that I ended up getting every color I wanted. 🙂

3. Sheree says:

These eye shadow colors are beautiful, very versatile and can be worn for many different seasons, I am going to have to try them!

~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

4. Christa says:

I’ve been hearing so much about this makeup. I’m going to have to try it!

5. Kerri Wigle says:

Oh I’ve never tried Unique! Thanks for sharing.

6. Monique says:

I’m very familiar with younique, but never got the chance to try them out.

7. Bri Grimsley says:

I’m obsessed with makeup, but haven’t tried Younique because I’ve heard horror stories about pushy sales reps. I’m kind of intrigued now about their eyeshadows since everyone seems to love them. I may have to give them a try.

I haven’t had any experience with pushy sales reps, but I am sure there are some. In fact, the way Adriana is about her product is one of the reasons I decided to help her out by having a party and ordering some things. Then, of course, I fell in love with the product. She is passionate about what she does, but not in an annoying and intrusive way.

8. Heard great things about Younique but haven’t tried it yet.

9. Holly says:

I’ve heard a lot of great things about Younique! I think my mom has some of their stuff and she loves it!

10. I love those eyeshadows! Perfect neutrals!

11. Sara Welch says:

I wouldn’t mind to get my hands on some of this. I need to find some more reliable products.

12. I love a rose water spray of theirs, but the other products I’ve tried (loose eye shadows, cream eye shadows, blush, and mascara) has been sub-par 😦 Then again I’m kind of makeup obsessed and I’ve blown through hundreds of brands and products. The pushy sales reps don’t help, unfortunately. My experience was a couple years ago and maybe their formula has changed.

I have not had any experience with pushy sales reps, nor have I tried all of their products. I have tried lipstick, pressed shadows, lip exfoliator, lip gloss and eye primer. Everything I have tried, I have loved. However, I also didn’t purchase anything that I thought I wouldn’t like and I am pretty good at picking things that I know will work for me.

13. RedLipsNRose says:

I have never heard of Younique cosmetics but I have always wanted to try Rose Toner!

14. Nice selection, i like light makeup.ever

15. I love the Younique fiber lash mascara, so good.

16. Joleen Pete says:

I’ve seen Younique around but haven’t tried it. Thanks for sharing your insights.

http://Www.youniqueproducts.com/adrianapayton – go here to check out what they have available. 🙂

17. I’ve never heard about it until this post! The products look fab tho!

18. This is my first time hearing about Younique! I’m glad that it works well for you 😀 The best brands aren’t always the big brands